Study in poland FAQs
- Monthly student bus ticket: $10
- Monthly accommodation: $85 - $150 depending on the city
- Loaf of bread: $0.50
- Take-away kebab: $1.50
- Meal in an inexpensive restaurant: $3.80
Submit the following documents:
- Secondary school certificates or degree certificate & results slip.
- Copy of candidate’s passport.
- Certificate of the English language proficiency optional (unless the high schooling was in English).
- Passport photo. (Soft copy).
If the student is eligible, Study in Poland Africa may begin processing the student’s application. Application Procedure includes the following:
- Payment of application fees.
- Student’s medical forms to be filled.
- Accommodation selection.
- Filling of application forms.